|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, February 8, 2009
My fyp report will be due 3 weeks later yet I don't know how to start writing. I will be graduating in 3 months time yet I don't know what I want to do after I graduate. Before the crisis, my mind was clear. I will be either in the semiconductor field to work as an engineer or in the banking industries. However, during this downturn, more people will be retrenched in these industries. I would be silly to work in these industries. Even if I am so silly to apply for job in these industries, they may not even be hiring. LOL. Therefore everyone say that, at times like this, I should just send out resumes to companies and wait for their reply. If there is a call for an interview, I should be glad. However, what do I really want to be in the future? Researcher? Engineer? Management Associate? Financial Advisor? Teacher? Or should I further studies and be Dr Chia? Currently, I feel that I am living without a goal, without a motive. I don't know what I really want. Yet, this is something that only I, myself can give the answer. -Hong-
2/08/2009 02:57:00 PM
|
|