Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sch started and as usual, I am having a 5 days wk. However, this time round, I end 1230pm everyday. LOL. I am of cuz planning my pon-teng days. Yet, for these 2 wks, I haven't miss sch because of my FYP. Trying to get myself out of bed everyday, requires lots of self determination. Every morning, it is as if the angel (asking you to go to sch) and devil ( asking you not to go to sch) are fighting each other and as of now, the angel won 100%.

I am happy that I haven't miss sch at all. Hahah. I am upset that I am having a running nose that makes me feel tired everytime. But its oki! Its better than being sick during CNY. LOL. My pineapple tarts, he be hiam, love letters, ba guas....... yum yum yum!

-Hong-

1/14/2009 08:13:00 PM