Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Oh well. I took a module that sort of requires knowledge from another module (MS4501) which I didn't take last semester. I wonder what makes me take this module?
Handsome Lecturer? ----- No leh
Easy to understand? ----- Not really. With only approximately 70 students taking it leh, this sounds like its not an easy subject leh.....
Lovely timetable ---- Its about the same if I were to take the other modules leh...
Aiyoh. Then why on earth I take this??? LOL. Now that the add/drop period has ended, I shall just stick with it and work hard.
On Mon, I attended this lecture. Beside me, sat a friend that I knew from lab. At the end of the lecture, with all the question marks all over my head, I was feeling very helpless. Then my friend said, ' HongLing, if you need help you can ask me. I took MS4501 before.'
=)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the lab today, as usual I placing the chair at a strategic position to turn on the gas knob. Its not that I am too short or what hor. Its just that! There are too many obstacles that obstruct me from turning the knob. Here's a schematic drawing done by me. LOL.

If there isn't any obstacle around, I could just easily reach the knob lo!! LOL. Anyway, back to the point. Today, as usual I was trying to stand on the chair to turn the knob. As I was trying to stretch a little longer, to turn on the knob.... Suddenly, a hand reached out and turned the knob. HAHAHAHA. I was surprised, shocked and touched because this was the 1st time help was rendered ( I struggled everyday to turn on the knob la). In addition, he wasn't exactly done with wearing his labcoat and he came in to help...
=)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These 2 things that happened are considered insignificant to most of the people. However, these small little things could make me happy.
-Hong-
1/21/2009 07:01:00 PM