Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The ktv outing was alrite, just that its the 1st time that we ran out of songs to sing. I was feeling sleepy towards the end of the session, probably because of the lightings. LOL. Grp pics we took yday were nice esp the one taken at the stairs. Wahahhaa. MY IDEA LEH! LOL. For this dec hols, I will be in sch except for those days that I had set for outings. When I am in sch, I wish that I am out playing. When I am playing, I wish that I am in sch doing my wrk. Contradicting, right? LOL.


Even though I am doing my fyp in school, I do have some free time, tt explains why I am blogging. Since 2009 is coming, I shall reflect on the significant stuff that I did in the yr 2008.

In the beginning of the year 2008, I had my attachment in a company with good aunty and uncles colleagues. After my attachment ended, I went TW with my ger frds. Then sch started and it was a tedious one with me complaining about fyp almost everytime. HAHAH. I conquered the Henderson waves and Bukit Timah Hill with my family too. And I enjoyed playing vball and badminton with my frds. Tt marks the end of my significant events for the year 2008. HAHAHA. Sounds quite boring.


Everyone has 不能说的秘密, I also have mine. Maybe that leads to my emo-ness recently. Maybe its one whole chain of 期待, 高兴, 失望 and 难过 that makes me v upset. Sometimes, the more you care, the more unappreciated you feel. Hence, I pretend not to care. Sometimes when things happens, its expected. However, there's still some disappointment. I saw the sadness in your expression but I didn't ask much. I saw your reluctance, thus I made up excuses for you. I saw you looking, then turned away. I wanted to say more but I think it was useless, hence I kept my mouth shut. I am gald I had a good nite slp and hope yours was well too.


When was the last time someone did something that makes you happy?
When was the last time you did something that makes yourself happy?

-Hong-

12/16/2008 01:07:00 PM