Monday, December 22, 2008
Had mj with ty, alfred/wing and ming on sat afternoon. Even though alfred only won twice during the entire session, it was enough to make us broke. Hahaha. In the end, I still won $1 though! Hahahahhahhahahah.
Taken on ty's bed. This pic has some old sch feel. I kinda like this!

A group photo of the ppl who went to ty's hse. Look at my eyes, look at my eyes! LOL.

Then we proceeded to 85 and had our ba chor mee, which we missed on mon. Besides the ba chor mee/ porridge, it was the usual carrotcakes, tang yuan and sugarcane that made us bloated in the end.

Afterwhich, we went to katong for our ktv session. We had chips, mochi from Japan and water. Ty was constantly eating every hour and we had evidence of tt! Wahahaha. It was also probably due to those food that I 破音. LOL. Then, we had our xmas xchange and I gt a red wine exfoliating facial wash from Ming.
Anywayz, we took lotsa pics on tt day and my fav grp photo pic isthis! Pretty us, looking ugly. LOL.

-Hong-
12/22/2008 08:43:00 AM