Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm happy to have a drink. Even though it would be better for the lights to be dimmer, the ambience was not-bad. Hahaha. The talk with the drinkers [aka yj and ty (leen coming later and ty leaving early)] was a nice onez. The drinkers also hope to make it a weekly outing. LOL. However, in order to have the sofa seats, we would need to reach there early. We did and managed to slack on the sofa seats. HAHA. The sofa behind us sat an ang moh. With all the emo songs played, he really looked very emo! Should have taken a pic of him!!! LOL. YJ was high with 2 different drinks and she felt like dancing! Leen was feeling a bit dizzy! Ty and I were the survivors. Haha..

Its nice to slack and rot for a few hours, drinking and chatting. Maybe I am more awake now than before, tts y I feel better too. Cheers to myself. Long Island is nice!!

-Hong-

10/18/2008 09:48:00 AM