|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Yday ming said that she will be changing blogskin. Hahaha. Since today I am free, I feel that I should change too! LOL. (I'm a copycat~) The quote from the above animation is : Think Twice Before You Eat. I totally do not agree with this quote, unless, its really rubbish stuff that I will be eating or cakes that actually have eyes. LOL. For normal food, just eat them and grow fat la!!!! LOL. I climbed Bukit Timah Hill with my family today and yes, the hill has steep roads. LOL. I feel as if I can just roll down the hill. On the journey to the summit, we saw the agile squirrels, the red woodpecker, the black mocking birds, noisy insects, big lizards, big fat flying squirrel, nice quarry view and a lot of hikers. Haha. Not forgetting the tall trees that provided us with the shades as we climbed. After completing the journey to the top, it was time to head to for zi bao ji. Hahaa. It was our 1st time there. The restaurant gives me a 'kampong' feel. However, the zi bao ji is not that fantastic and I feel that it is over-rated. It is so expensive that I feel its not worth at all. An analysis of what happened was done. A lot of factors were considered but no conclusion because different ppl probably have different thinking. -Hong-
9/21/2008 05:56:00 PM
|
|