Friday, September 19, 2008

Went back to school today, wore formal and carried a briefcase. Hahah. I looked totally professional that some of my friends didn't recognize me for a few secs. HAhaha. I totally like that look of mine. My neighbour also said that I looked very shuai qi. Wahaahahah..

Of cuz good stuff doesn't last long.I missed my dinner again because of the fyp (washing those wafers). When I reached home and checked my email, I received a shocking news...........The email stated:

Dear All

MSE will be building a Class 10K in current MicroE lab. Please refer to the attached layout for the clean room plan. The work will commence during the first week of Oct 08 and it will take around 6 week to complete the construction. We will like to urge sputter user to plan your work ahead as the equipment will be down during this period.

Sorry for inconvenience causes.

What does the class 10K means? Oh well, if I interprete it as 'A very class place that costs 10K to renovate', would u just spare me a few % of it to buy a gold target? HAhaha. But actually.. Class 10K is one of the standard cleanroom classifications la.

I am so upset. My mentor forwarded the above mail to me and stated that we would have to come up with a backup plan. Haha. Like how? (when sputtering is the 1st step of my experiment.....)

So I am suppose to do all these?

1) Change my whole project when I have been 'doing' it for like 2 months. WTH. Might as well I select another proj when things cropped up rite. Waste my 2 months leh.

2) Do other stuff 1st. U know... I am doing my things so slowly to sort of pass my time leh. And what other stuff to do.. Research Research n RESEARCH??!!? Matlab Matlab Matlab???!?

3) Find other machines that serve the same function? Its not that I din manage to find. I found a few leh. BUT THEN, I NEED TO PROVIDE MY OWN TARGET. YOU EXPECTING ME TO PAWN MY JEWELLERY ISSIT?

4) Whine to my professor? HAHAAH. Like got use....

5) Wait until Nov when they finish renovating the whole place before using. HAAHA. Then i would need to be queueing up for slots and snatch and fight with other desperate users.

6) See which company has the sputtering machine and borrow it from them. WHERE IS MY NETWORK???

The email was sent to my mentor at 11 plus am today. I met him in the afternoon and when I reached, I saw him looking at his email settling his own stuff.

BUT THE THING IS! HE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT WHEN HE SAW ME. NOW WHEN I CHECKED MY MAIL, HE ACTUALLY FOWARDED THE EMAIL TO ME AT 6.15pm. U KNOW... I LEFT THE LAB AT AROUND 630pm, MISSED MY DINNER AND RUSHED OFF TO MY ANOTHER DESTINATION. WHY DIN HE BOTHER TO TELL ME WHEN I WAS IN THE LAB? HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE MY SAD FACE? HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO BE BOTHERED BY THAT FOR THE WHOLE NITE? BUT HELLO, I AM RITE IN FRONT OF YOU. SUCH AN IMPORTANT MATTER, COULD YOU PLS SAY IT IN FRONT OR ME! WAT IF, I DON'T CHECK MAIL. I HATE TECHNOLOGY.

Now, I hope that the gold target will arrive b4 the renovation ends. Probably, I can use it with the other sputtering machine. Or maybe, I should just change my proj, bug my prof to give me new task... Haiz.. I shall slp now.

-Hong-


9/19/2008 12:49:00 AM