Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I went back to sch these 2 days even though its the recess wk. U know ! Recess wk leh it is suppose to be wk for me to slack n play? But apparently, its not. The worse thing is, I ended up reaching home at 8 plus for both days which is even later than normal sch days! Boo Hoo. The blisters at the back of my feet is making me grouchy. Hahha. The negative thoughts of everything is making me laugh at myself though. I thought of kicking the rubbish bin to make it fall, I feel like plucking my sis's hair, I feel like destroying the plants, kicking the small stones far away which "block" my way and making negative comments in everything ppl say. LOL. Maybe I am a juvenile delinquent subconsciously but am I too old to be considered as one? LOL.

A conversation I had with my sis on the MRT.

Sis: Why pplz usually pronounce ice-cream as ice cream (ice-kreme) and not ice-cream as ice-CREAM? ( as in pronounce the cream properly la)

Mi: (I tried pronouncing) Ice-cream, Ice-CREAM, ice-cream, ice-cream...You go ask the ang mo how he pronouce la. (there's an ang mo standing diagonally opposite us) *Then i go ice-cream-ing again*

Sis: You see, you see. Ice-cream..

Mi: Ice -cream , ice cream, ice cream.. sounds like I SCREAM LA! I SCREAM, I SCREAM, I SCREAM!

Lol. We are just being lame but I think its farni. LOL.

-Hong-

9/23/2008 11:21:00 PM