|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I was walking to my tuition kid's hse tt day and I saw the board with all the MPs wishing everyone a Happy National day. LOL. At tt point of time, some songs were across my head. Below are what sang through.... 1) Count on me Singapore! Count on me Singapore! Count on me to give my best and all! Count on me Singapore! 2) One people, One nation, One Singapore. Thats the way that we will be forever more. Every creed and every race, has its role and has its place. One people, One nation, One Singapore! 3) You could take a little trip to Singapore town, in a Singapore city bus. To see collyer quay and raffles place, the esplanade and all of us. Because in Singapore, Singapore, there hearts are big and wide you find. Because in Singapore, Singapore, you will find happiness for everyone! 4) Stand up for Singapore! Do the best you can. Reach out for your fellow men! You got to make a stand!!!! 5) This is my country. This is my flag. This is my future. This is my life. This is my family. These are my friends. We are Singapore, Singaporeans! The old national songs that were always sang during national day. Even though they are old national day songs, I believe everyone still remember them. On the other hand, I couldn't remember the newer national day songs. Haha. Maybe they are too new and we just started singing them. As compared, we get to sing the older national day songs more often. Songs I remembered which are sung by pop-singers: 6) This is home truly, this is where I must be.. 7) Where I belong, Where I keep my heart and soul, Where dreams are true for us, Where we walk together hand in hand, towards a future so bright. 8) We will get there.... Lol. Maybe the song lyrics are longer thats why I can't remember. Sometimes simplicity is the best. -Hong-
8/24/2008 12:29:00 PM
|
|