Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hmm.. I am tempted to tell you everything that has happened. But I held back.

I promised myself to move on. But here I am stuck again. The difference from what has happened would be, this time, I protected myself even more. Thus, I feel restricted. I don't want to end up like what happened to me before - losing myself. I am scared that the entire process will happen again. Thats why every move I took, I took it with hesitation.

My tuition kid has been asking me to teach her how to bake cheesecake ( I treated her to a few slices the other time). But I have been postponing it. I told her that I could give her the recipe for her to try at home. But she doesn't have an oven. So i suggested non-bake cheesecake. Yet she is such a stubborn ger that she just want to come to my house to bake during December. I promised her that she could do that if she scored well in her O levels. But But But.... I don't feel like baking cheesecake anymore. Maybe I became lactose-intolerant.

-Hong-

7/31/2008 05:09:00 PM