Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day5 (last day) in taipei


Finally had our ah zhong mian xian, the 50 lan bubble tea with the right size pearls called bo ba... hahhaand yj bought the duck's tongue from lao tian lu. Hmm.. I wanted to try at 1st but the tongue looked very disgusting on display, hence I decided to give it a miss.... Haha.. actually, I was also very full. Did our last minute shopping, trying to spend all our $ esp coins.. Hhaha. And off we go to the airport.


At the airport, we saw Wu Ke Qun! Haha. He rejected us for a photo .... =( Its sad, but at least we saw him in real life. Hahaha. We bought the magazine leen was holding, with all our coins! Our waiting area and the very slow lift........
And see our da bao xiao bao... Its all food........ HAhahhahhaaha...... Bye Bye Taiwan .... and Back to Singapore.......




Hmm. When ppl asked whether its fun in Taipei, I would tell them. ' Everday just eat and shop and walk and talk and sleep... ' It seems nothing much when i recalled. However, as i blogged and looked at the pics, we 4 gers did a lot of things together. Talked, ate, played, shopped, walked, find our way around, the happy times like the talks on frogs, the er xin taxi driver, the nice jiu fen and hotspring, the basketball games, the 'magical street', 'xiang gu' , qing ren qiao, digging out secrets, umbrella~ella~~~~~....etc, I wouldn't say its nuhting much. LOL. Its one of the crazy and fun times with them. =)



-Hong-

7/10/2008 03:42:00 PM