Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Been suffering from insomnia these 2 days. I think its cuz of stress from fyp. But yday nite I managed to slp for 11 hours( my fyp considered settled). This made me confirm that the cause of my insomnia is FYP. LOL.

However! I think i wont be able to slp well tonite again... The technician haven't reply to my email of whether the wed slots i booked for sputtering are approved.. Boo Hoo. Maybe my plan would be a flop. BOO HOO... The literature review of at least 5 pages and 20 references is killing me. I am reading so chim stuff that i dont understand at all. How to write a review. OMG. Now i am suffering from panic attack again, which makes me feel slply. LOL. Kill me pls........

I guess the determination I had will soon be gone. I am tired again.

-Hong-

7/22/2008 11:22:00 AM