Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 4days 3 nites chalet is over. Stayed over for onli 2 nites because of my lousy stomach. Maybe I am just a shitty bug.

1st nite with the gers, we made our own grilled pizza. Its so fun to knead a dough and see it rise. Lol. We are really 38(s) as we got so much stuff to talk about until 5 plus am. LOL. Madness. The next morning we made oour own pasta! Hehe. I went home in the evening as I am a shitty bug. The next few nites were with the 2B pplz. I was fired from the Ling Yang stall as i turned up late. The food that was cooked without me was not-bad, imagine if I had retained my position, I dunno what they will eat lo..... lol. Anywayz, I would say I love the ball games. The way the volleyball court was set up using hammer and nails was fascinating. The way me n yj played bball was violent. The way me n ming played was farni as we hooked each other looking at the guys playing the game. lol. madness. I wan to buy a basketball...........

i squatted.
hoping that i can stop shitting.
i squatted, stoned and let my hair down.
hoping that my fringe is long enuff to cover my eyes.
i squatted and covered my cards.
hoping that i can get out of the shit hole.
i squatted and whined.
hoping that i can teleport home.
now i m in the squatting position again.
with a lack of slp, i feel like crying.

-Hong-

7/17/2008 01:56:00 PM