Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh ya! A glimpse at our room! HEHHEE.. and in day 1, we also ate bean curd jelly. Now tt ty is back and I have the pics, let me show u the 85 deg cafe cakes! YUM YUM!
Day 2 at taipei- The one day tour!

We had our breakfast (2 eggs, 1 ham, 1 cup of orange juice and 1 cup of tea) at the hotel. The bus came at 8 plus and we proceeded to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall ( which is now the zi you guang chang). Next! We went to the Martyr's Shrine. But sadly! We only managed to catch a few mins of the changing guards ceremony. The guards were required to stand at their allocated position under the sun for a few hours (I guess). I cant even stand still for a few mins, can you imagine them standing on tt small area for a few hours??? On the way back to the coach, yj and I saw a guard who almost fainted. Before the guard could take a break, he actually need to 'fall-out', so professional. When ty and leen were in the toilet, yj and I took photos with 2 tall guys!! aahhaha.The guy beside yj is more shuai in real life, but the guy beside me looks better in the pic. Hhahaha. Following up! we went to the 阿美族's place. 2 ladies over there told me that I looked like their frd. ZZZ. I probably have a common face. ZZZZ... Then! we went to the National Palace Museum which displayed Chinese art treasures. Its a pity that cameras were not allowed inside.... After a long day! Its finally our lunch time!!!! We had steamboat. So Full! *Burp* Then we went to order our green bean paste pastry...... Afterwhich, off to the Tienlu handicraft center.. After you touch the Tienlu! All the $ goes into ur pocket! After you touch Tienlu! You will get smarter!!!!! hahahahahaha. I touch! I touch! I touch!!!! Finally back to the coach for our after-lunch-nap! Way to Jiu Fen!!!! *Snores*
After an hour, we finally reached Jiu fen where we bought the puddings, yi kou shu, mochi, tai yang bing and pineapple tarts! Hahaha. At Jiu fen, it seemed like we were shopping in some old fashioned places buying their te chan(s).. Anyways, there was this storekeeper who dressed like 'ru hua ' (I think) at the background.LOL. Then we stayed at the pavillion where we enjoyed the nice scenery!!!!!! The nice view made me happy! lol. Us! and our shadows! lol. Saw our oily faces? hhahaha. Its time to dip into the hot spring! I was so disappointed at 1st bcuz we were told that we had to go in naked for the hot spring! BUT I do not want to be naked so I decided not to take a dip..... SO SAD Lo. BOO HOO HOO. The tour guide realised that there were a lot of pplz who decided not to go into the hot spring because they did not want to be naked. Thus, the tour guide negotiated with the management of hot spring resort and we were given private rooms, giving us freedom to decide whether we want to be naked or not. HAha. Of cuz, the four of us chose to wear swimming costumes. See our happy faces? HEhEHHE.... We smelled like sulphur after the 20 mins dip. hahahha. Soon! Off to our hao da da ji pa! When we reached shilin night market, we bid good bye to our tour guide, xiao weng, who entertained us in the 1 day trip! LOL. Food tt was savoured at shilin night market: ru ruo fan, guan cai ban, zhong he jian, da chang bao xiao chang, hao da da ji pa, bubble tea........feels like eating the hao da da ji pa now..... Then we went shopping to the 'magical street' where some stores magically disappeared after 5 mins and returned back when we finished shopping in a legal store. Hahaha...Tired after shopping , we took a cab back at about 1am? LOL. The cab driver was an er xin uncle who told us about 'friday' and 'dou jiang' and pub and making us drunk. ZzzZ.

Soo.....Thats the end of day 2! Hehe.. I think we slept at about 3am and we woke up at 8am plus for taipei 101!

To be continued...
-Hong-

6/24/2008 02:24:00 PM