Tuesday, June 17, 2008

heEhe.. Now i shall post about my- long- ago- jurong- bird- park- trip. Before I begin on the trip, let me show u the birds that i like... haaha. Its so fat and cute rite! lol. The upcoming bird looks dao. But i like it too! And the 2-coloured tree!
NOW, The story begins..... It was a Saturday when we went to the bird park and it was pouring. ZZzZ. What a day. Everytime when I decided to keep my umbrella, it will start to rain. So in the end, I carry the umbrella on my hand (Looks auntie). LOL. I enjoyed myself though. Hahhaa. Eh, where are we gg next? Science Center ah? LOL.

The birds (hawks, vultures and owls) from zw's fantastic Cam: When we watched this show, it was 10am. Soon it started to drizzle and the birds went kee siao. They no longer listen to the trainer. There were 2 particular birds that went out of control. The trainer asked the bird (pic below) to use the rock to hit the egg. The egg was there, but the bird just repeated the action of throwing the rock without aiming at the egg. There was another bird that was supposed to pull a string in order to get the meat out of a tube. And the moment this bird came out, it actually pulled the shoelaces of the trainer. I do not know whether it is the weather tt made them kee-siao, or issit their performances have became so routine that they turned robotic in the sense tt, they just throw any rocks that they have and pull any strings that were available......... If its the latter, its kinda saddening.

Then it poured! and we hid at the penguin's area. lol. Do you know that penguins have their partners for a lifetime? Everytime when they found their partners, they will flap their wings to express their joy. It will be good if every relationship is of the penguin-style...

Next, we took the monorail to the waterfall. Do you know! Its the largest man-made waterfall . Hahhaa. The thing is, its man -made. Its nice though. I like~. LOL. Then its Lunch-time! We went back to the entrance and had lunch at the only restaurant. I had chicken burger, while the rest had fish or beef.... No chickens they felt as we were at the birdpark. BUT I had chicken...... hahahahahahha.. After our lunch! We carried on our journey and watched the parrots show and it poured again. This time round, we hid in 'darkness'.
The parrots' show: The 'darkness':After the tour in the 'darkness', we found an old telephone booth! ahhaha.We then proceed to talk a walk around. Caged birds were found. We kept walking and walking and we reached lory loft! ahaha. Tts the highlight of the day, I would say. Hahhaa. The birds just flew around in the so- called open area and we fed them, thanks to kb. Oh ya, KB can consider working in the bird park. The birds love him. LOL. I am quite scared of the birds though. I was afraid that they would pee on, shit on, peck and grab me. Hahhaa.

The lory(s): Us feeding the lory(s): Us crossing the very long bridge..... Hahaa..
After the lory(s) we have the ostrich, emu, flamingo and pelican... Finishing the trip with parrots , flamingos and cranes! : Just like every ending of a drama, let me now show u some candid photos!
Looking up:
The V sign:Big Face: Guess my fav pic?

-Hong-

6/17/2008 04:09:00 PM