Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 4 in Taipei

Rise and shine! Lol. We had Mac breakfast early in the morning. I think I had pork sausage MacMuffin. LOL. It was raining early in the morning!I prayed that the rain wont last till evening as I wanted to see the sunset at dan shui. Aniwayz, we proceeded to zhong shan underground station, hoping to shop there!After walking for about 10 mins, we realised all the shops were closed even when its 1130am. Haha. We went back to the control and asked a lady who worked at the station. Its only then that we realised, the Zhong shan di xia jie had been closed. Luffing at our silly-ness, we went back to XMD for shopping and had lunch at the modern toilet restaurant. I would say that the food is not nice, but the 'toilet-feel' is good. I'm shitting in the jungle with cute snakes around me! Leen and I ordered curry chicken rice (served in toilet bowl ) while ty and yj ordered pasta (served in basin). Yj ordered a drink tt was served in a urinal.Our desserts and the urinal!The bathtub as the table, the toilet bowls as the seats and tap. After the toilet restaurant, we went to zhong xiao dong lu for shopping!It was pouring like mad!! At about 430pm, we proceeded to dan shui. But it was still raining. We took 1 hour to reach dan shui and I shared umbrella with tt fat yj. LOL. The walk to dan shui lao jie is a terrible onez as the alleys at dan shui were dark and dirty..Dan shui's view is quite nice but sadly there isnt any sunset.. I love looking at sea. lol.

View from the MRT platform. (raining , so a bit dark) Us taking with the waters! V xiang gu meh?Bird waiting for its prey under the rain... Bought ah po tie dan , xia bing and yu shu! I think the yu shu is nice.....lol. Then we went back to shilin again for more makan-ing and shopping!

After shopping! we went to 7-11 to get our needs for the party. HAhhaha.. Had our own mini party in the hotel with vodkas, maggie n tie dan!Us with our vodkas! This time round we chatted to about 4am? lol. and packed our luggages till about 4 plus b4 we slpt.... ZzzZ.

-Hong-

6/30/2008 01:28:00 AM