Tuesday, May 6, 2008

yay! I've got the FYP tt i want even though i think my interview is CMI. Whahahha.. So happy that i m no longer FYP-less. I'm counting down to the days to the end of my attachment. I'm counting down to the days to taiwan!!!

The Co will be shut down on 20May, which implies that I will be having a long wkend, with pay dock again........... Haiz. I also need to go back to school for FYP safety briefing which means that I would have to take leave to go back to school = pay dock. Another FYP briefing from my FYP sup = to take leave= pay dock!?!! ZzzZ! Having lesser salary makes me sad. Having to travel back to sch, makes me sad.

A mail was sent by my IA tutor. He wans to meet me at my CO on 20 May = the day of the shut down. LOL.

Back to writing my IA report....... dunno wat to write la.....

-Hong-

5/06/2008 08:31:00 PM