|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, May 4, 2008
OMG! Its been so long since i stayed up till like now. lol. During weekdays i will be so tired everyday that i slp as early as 1130 and weekends are days for me to recuperate. That explains y i don't go online at nite. I just spend the beautiful nitez slping. hahaha. Went to settler's cafe for some relaxing games and the game tt we played the longest was saboteur. Its a game whihc is similar to "bridge" and well loved by everyone of us. After dinner, we even continued the game at cha xuan, thanks to zh or issit kb hu bought the cards. LOL. Happy happy happy. The tea was nice, the company was great. I feel blessed. hahaha. Anyways, my whole body is aching bcuz of the badminton session. ZzZzzZZ. Tts the punishment for not exercising for like duno how mani months. lol. Was happy to sweat, even though i stinked, i still think its worth it.. at least, i feel healthier. hahaha.. I think i've got the motivation to exercise again. -Hong-
5/04/2008 01:52:00 AM
|
|