Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally done with the IA report. But there is a presentation on 4th june. ZzZ. Anywayz, I am counting down to the end of IA (about 3 wks more to go) andthen it will be my taiwan trip! Hahahha. I am so HAPPY!! Was planning with yj the itenary at my house yday (ming lazing around, entertaining herself) and we feel that there aren't many places to go in the afternoon for taipei! There are more nite markets, as the name suggests, they only open during the evening ..... But our trip made up of four nitez with one nite gone for the city tour.. Hahaha. Dunno how everything will be eventually, shall let YJ finalise the whole itenary (I am v bz la.....). LOL.

The hairdresser said its better for me to have long hair. I heard this from 2 hairdressers as of now..... So, you will see me in long hair from now on.

-Hong-

5/18/2008 05:27:00 PM