Friday, May 23, 2008

Been wanting to blog and post pictures on my colleagues. However, due to STM, I forgot to save the pics in my thumbdrive!!! lol. Shall do it next wk.

There is this lady who went to Switzerland and Italy for 2 wks which suggests that I will be handling her responsibilities for 2 wks. The thing is! It was the busiest 2 wks ever. ZzzZ. AND she sent a picture msg of her having fun in an ice cave to us ..... SO, we decided to make fun of her by destroying her nice photo....My boss asked me to create something out. SO i used photoshop and and and and THE OUTCOME IS "THE BIG BADDIE". Anywayz, we set it as wall paper on her computer. LOL.

Nice rite?

Another onez that i made with photoshop is for cy lim who has left the company. LOL. This is called " The super pig". Wahhaha.


Both are done with the help from my sis. LOL.

Yay! 10 more days (excluding wkends) till the end of attachment! hahaha. I will be getting a treat at Swensens on the 28th from the whole dept ( 5 gers, 3 guys). They decide to take each colour of a rainbow (7 pplz) and the other guy dress in white (acting as clouds/ or rainbow = white). ME? I WILL BE WEARING BLACK (represents bird in the sky?). LOL.

I was asked to extend, but I guess I am too tired of working. I'm lazy.

-Hong-


5/23/2008 11:30:00 PM