Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last sat, the gers and I went to the ktv at bugis. The ambience was so-so, the effects that everyone were talking about were also not-so-fantastic and the free-flow of drinks were normal too. But the best part is that we got to sing 7hrs non-stop for the price of $20 --- 让我唱到够!!! HEhehhe. OH ya, another great thing is that we got yj to sing. Hahha. Probably she was influenced by our beautiful voices. LOL.

My taiwan trip is considered settled as we already paid the deposit. I just got to wait for the call from NANA for the air tix. The day when I went to pay the deposit, NANA called and told me that she would be leaving the agency for the day and she passed my case over to another colleague. I told my dad that NANA's service was good and she is very nice. However, my dad pass it off by saying that, " thats part of doing a business'. Come to think of it, its true. They would need such service in order to earn themselves some good reputation to survive in their competitive industry. WAKE UP HL, STOP THINKING THAT EVERYONE IS NICE. ZZZZZ.

My FYP is not settled yet. I want an easy project with machines all available in school. Most importantly, I wan one that I am able to score well. When I am taking my own sweet time to choose, most of the projects were already taken by others. Sian half. The lesser the projects available, the more I don't wan to choose. LOL. I am weird.

My IA report is due in one month's time. ZzZ. I just started yday. Working on it for 2 hours and I went to watch TV. Haiz.. Probably the running nose and cough made me lost motivation in anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading is not my hobby since I was a child. I would rather spend my time watching tv, day-dreaming and playing than to read a book. But, this time round, i was proud of completing this book within a week. Thanks to myself falling sick and taking MC on thurs. LOL.



My tuition kid recommended me this book. She was telling me that the ger in the story was sexually abused from the age of 6. At first, I thought its just a "story" but it turned out to be a real life account. The little girl who was sexually abused is the author herself. While reading the book, I pity the author who faced the physical, mental and sexual abuse. The thing that I don't understand is, why do such a man exist? Or probably all men have their desires, just that they have been controlling themselves very well. ZzZ. After years of attempting to overcome the bad memories the author had, she ended up sleeping in her car. She feels she doesn't belong to anywhere. The people whom she thot loved her, didn't love her at all or maybe couldn't love her. She then blogged everyday to write about her stories. People always say, good times will eventually come after the bad times.... Soon, more and more people read her blog. One happened to be a journalist from the New York Times. The journalist stumble across her blog and she was asked to write a book. *Ta tam* "Abandoned". Anywayz, this is her blog http://wanderingscribe.blogspot.com/

Today, I dug out the "One piece" comic that gy lent me. It has been with me for about one yr? LOL. On the bus to my tuition kid's place, I flipped it and I don't remb wat happened in the previous book (with gy). LOL. Nevertheless, I continue reading. As I read, I remb that someone promised to lend me the anime. Then I remb, someone promised me to let me see some photos ( I can't remb what photos though). All the promises were made a year ago, which were probably forgotten. Then I remb the reason to why I stopped reading and someone telling me that 'sometimes its boring to read everything one short. Take a break' and who knows, this break would be a year. Then I remb the ' one piece' craze the guys were having a year ago. I closed the book to stop me from reminiscing. LOL. hahahaa. Due to boredom, I flipped it open again. This time, with more concentration. LOL.

Aniwayz, I was so bored one day that I flipped my TJ year book in search of cookies. Madness.

Heheh.. Oh ya. gd luck to those having exams! Strive hard and jia you!

-Hong-


4/13/2008 05:09:00 PM