|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Yay! Finally settled on the date to taipei, which is from 9 June to 13 June. I feel that its quite short leh! lol. Anywayz, the yj pig and the hardwrking me (leen chong joining us later) went to Chinatown to get the various quotes from the travel agencies.. LOL. We went to at least 10 travel agencies and now we have to choose from one. I hope we will get everything done asap. BECAUSE, when the air tix are booked, there will be 99% no PS-ing. Whahahha... Anywayz, i ate nan ru mian (forgot what mian) on sat for lunch. It was featured in some GOOD FOOD webbie. However, when yj and i ate tt, its like.. weird. lol. There aren't a lot of ingredients.... and it just taste weird. Afterwhich, we went for Mr bean's ice cream. Then for teabreak, we had cheesy ton (I think) which is a small chewy cheesy bun at The Central. Then came dinner, we had ramen (their special creation with 7 nuts soup base) at a jap restuarant with a basketball logo. We just spent the whole afternoon eating and eating. I can't imagine going taiwan with them, they may just make me fat with the taiwan delicacies....... *_*" -Hong-
3/30/2008 02:30:00 PM
|
|