|
|
||
|
|
Friday, March 14, 2008
My IA tutor-in-charge is coming to the company to visit me on monday. Apparently, my IA tutor said that my supervisor would have receive the assessment form by now. However, I have checked with her, and she did not receive anything. Hence i emailed my IA tutor regarding the assessment form. The reply I got from him was that he had passed the form to a friend in S3 @ Science Park(while i work in S1 @Kaki Bukit) last friday and tt frd of his, pass the form to PERSON 1. PERSON 1 then pass to PERSON 2 and PERSON 2 then pass to PERSON 3 and PERSON 3 is suppose to pass to my co's supervisor. But PERSON 3 is on leave. SO tt frd of his asked PERSON 4 to see whether PERSON 3's table has that form...... But apparently, there isnt any form bcuz my supervisor did not receive any forms. LOL. Just because of a form, there were many ppl involved. Just because of a form, many emails were exchanged. LOL. Y cant my IA tutor just bring the form over on monday?? Last year there were a lot of gatherings going on because of those 21st bday celebration(s). This year, the gatherings are getting lesser( as of now). I once heard a frd say, "After the 21st bday celebration(s), our next big gathering would be wedding invitations, followed by 1st year bday of frds's children... then will be funeral....." Woah. There are so many events in life and i think i have not even reach 1/2 of the total life events......... and all the upcoming events sounds scary to me. Currently being a 3rd year uni student, the next phase of my life would be the working life. This would be another phase that I would need to adapt. So far, in the co(s) that I have worked in, the people I met are nice ppl as they at the least did not exploit me and they were all friendly to me. I would thus consider myself lucky. However, they treat me with no hostility probably because I am just a temp staff, or maybe I am not of any threat to them. Lol. After I graduate things will be different. Now, I can still ask around when I do not know how to get things done. However, after I graduate with a honours in engineering (MSE) and if i work as an engineer, I would have to solve problems. I would need to be a guide to the operators, engineering assistants and fellow enginneers when problem arises. It sounds so scary. The responsibility is so big. One would need to be firm in order not to be bullied. One would need to acquire the knowledge needed to at least solve technical problems. One need to protect the operators and engineering assistants under him or her. Most importantly, one would need to cover one's backside and save himself or herself... lol. People normally say, in the working society, we would not need to use what we learnt. But for the engineering field, I believe the things we learnt in uni are needed for work. Haiz.. But the stuff that we learnt in uni were just too much to be stored in my brain. Anywayz, I dun like my face. It changes so easily that my emotions are WELL REFLECTED. I attempted to hide those emotions and by saying "attempted", that implies that i failed. FAILED terribly. LOL. Probably only if i turn a cyborg, I can hide my emotions.. Probably only if i turn a cyborg, I would remember what i have learnt. -Hong-
3/14/2008 10:51:00 PM
|
|