|
|
||
|
|
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Shall review on 2007. Eh, attended a lot of 21st bdays! hahaa. its serve as gatherings for us too. hhahaha. We get to meet lotsa friends tt we din meet for a long time. Eh, had unhappy times at the middle of the year. But glad everyhting is over. Eh, went ECP for a lot of times. hahahaha Eh, baking with my gers. and i did bake on my own! N it was successful. Eh, mahjongs..... Eh, went pub for the 1st time. Eh, met new frds...... Eh, etc ba. hahahaha. cant remb. 1st day of 2008..... The klass betted on 4D with the excess $ from zi char. The winnings ( I hope there is) will be used to treat everyone to a cruise, build a house.... etc LOL. OMG! I guess I am suffering from insomnia. LOL. Stayed up the whole nite at nana's house yday and I wasn't feeling sleepy at all. Reached home early in the morning and tried to get some sleep on my bed. But I just couldn't sleep. LOL. So up to now, I am still feeling high. hahhaa. This may be the result of the ' heart attacks' I got from UNO Stacko and mahjong. HHAhaa.. Uno stacko is an exciting game, especially when the person after you got a 'reverse' or you got a draw two. Wah biang, and yday i suay dao bu xin lo, keep drawing two (s). LOL. Mahjong with stakes increase, made me lose so much. What a great start for the new year man! hhaahaha.. In any case! New year, new hopes and resolutions!!! Have a great year ahead! Happy new year! -Hong-
1/01/2008 02:14:00 PM
|
|