|
|
||
|
|
Saturday, January 12, 2008
I have been working for the past week and so far, everything has been fine. I would say that this is probably only the orientation week that is why there isn't much stress. The project that was given to me requires the usage of MS access. OMG. This is the program that a lot of ppl don't use. But lucky me, I found my saviour (Leen). Yay! maybe I should just dump everything to her and ask her to complete it. LOL. Eh, the working environment is not what I would expect it to be. I expect that everyday would be a busy day for me and I have no time to slack, not to even mention about msn. LOL. But at that company, I have got time to slack and surf the net (of cuz discreetly). I think when I am working, I would like to be asked to do things and be taught new skills. This would mean not slacking. lol. Learning new stuff and completing work actually make me happy. hahaah... Working made my life more routine. Every morning, after washing up and having breakfast, I would rush to work. The working hours is 8am-530pm. After work, would be dinner and tv time. At 11pm, I would lie on my bed and sleep. The next morning, the cycle repeats again.LOL. Friday night and weekends would be time for me to go out. Haha. I think for the rest of the 22 weeks attachment, my life would be as mentioned above. LOL. Maybe my working life for the next eh, lets say, 40 years, would be like that too...... which seems so boring. Lol. Friday night, I met up with mabel n ck after work. Had a simple dinner and headed to SMU for a tour, with ck, the 'tour guide'. LOL. We sat and chatted in a group study room for about 3 hours. LOL. Its like quite mad to talk and laugh non-stop. hahhaa... and i realised, guys and gers really have different thinkings! hahaa..Most importantly, i feel that we have matured. Sometimes, sitting down and chatting with frds would be good too. lol. Anywayz, this was weeks ago. BY bday celebration. Random: My friend's msn nick ---> To avoid disappointments, steer clear. Random pic: -Hong-
1/12/2008 06:58:00 PM
|
|