Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Things are piling up and I am having frequent headaches. I feel the grouchiness within me. Its making me gaga. ZzZzzzzZ . I feel as if there are lotsa tings undone.

Maybe its the upcoming interview on fri that is making me so tense up. The interview clashes with my presentation and of cuz the interview is more important. I told my grp mates abt my interview, hoping that they will be kind enuff to volunteer to present for me. Yet, they wished for a postponement. LOL. (If it was me in their shoes, i would wish to postpone the presentation too). So emailed the prof and prayed hard that he wont allow a postponement. BUT, he allowed. Haiz, this means that i have 1 assigment, 1 report, 1 project and 1 presentation due next wk.

I haven prepare for my interview. Haven look up on the company's profile... all i saw from the pics are the 'astronaut suits'. Maybe i get to wear one. hahhaaa. Moreover, I must learn the skill of boasting and selling myself. Its just so weird......

The gaga me is evil. one year is my bet. lol.

-Hong-

10/10/2007 08:17:00 PM