|
|
||
|
|
Monday, October 15, 2007
I'm getting irritated by the slightest things recently. Wah lau, y i become like tt. I totally hate my mood. I hate it whn u sms me n tell me u r feeling lonely. I hate it whn u shout at me just becuz u r pissed tt u r left alone. I hate it whn U gave me a black face, which seems as if everyone owes U something. I hate it when U point at pplz and luff at their appearances..... Hate it even more, when I became the target..... I hate it tt I have no say when it comes to an argument. I hate it when I just have to keep quiet n compromise, just to avoid a quarrel...... I hate it when u complain to me abt her, and i hate it when U complain to me abt HER. can u U see tt i hate those! oh well. obviously u U can't.. I hate complaining. But i have been complaining everytime. I hate gg to sch. I dun wan to go to sch. *stamps feet* I dun wan to go to sch. *wriggles body* I dun wan to go to sch la.............. I feel totally like a kid. But, i cant get wat i wan by sa-jiaoing animore. -Hong-
10/15/2007 11:13:00 PM
|
|