|
|
||
|
|
Saturday, August 11, 2007
oh well. now the sequence changed. I woke up every morning feeling irritated and sad, yet at the end of the day, I feel happy. LOL. This was what happened yday. I wonder whether it will be the same for today. Maybe its cuz of the ECP and the genki sushi that made me happy yday. Today, I will be going out to a frd's party. Maybe things will turn out well too. I know I shouldnt be dwelling on it so much, cuz there are more issues that I need to worry abt. Yet i just couldn't control myself. I have a weak heart and frail mind. The more I keep telling myself to stop thinking cuz there are bigger issues out there, the more stress I feel. Cuz yes, there are relly bigger issues out there. I want to have the happy-go-lucky character that those characters in One Piece has, but I can't. And the moment I thought of One Piece, everything just pop up again. So it is a cycle now. What's wrong with me? Hmm.. it is just as if some dementors are hanging around me and I do not have the ability to create a Patronus charm to drive those dementors away...
8/11/2007 11:13:00 AM
|
|