|
|
||
|
|
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Hmm, attended the full lecture of hp802 today with tt mad pig. lol.. I'm so proud tt I din pon this lesson halfway like I did for the past few wks. hAha.. Let me share with everyone what I've learnt today! I've learnt Holland's theory. According to the theory, people fall into 6 catergories. 1) Realistic, 2) Investigative, 3) Conventional, 4) Artistic, 5) Social and 6) Enterprising. Hmm, let me touch on the 5th pt, Social. These people (Social helpers) have traits of being helpful, warm, cooperative, sociable, tactful, friendly, kind, generous, patient, understanding.... According to the prof, he said that it is difficult to find social helpers in our uni life. This is because there is rivalry among us, among classmates and even among friends. Everyone tries hard to beat each other down to get the desired honours.. Hmm, how true this is, I would never know. Haha. Because, I do not know what my frds knew. And I do not know whether they shared what they knew, with me. As for now, I believe that the ppl I know in uni have always been helping me.. =) I had watched 2 movies recently.881 and rush hour 3. I would say tt both are comedies. But 881 is a lamer comedy than rush hour 3. haha.. Its been a long time since I watched movies so frequently. I wan to watch secrets cuz all my frds said its nice! Some of my frds even watch it twice! hahhahaha.. Yet the movie timings on the weekdays are all in the afternoon when I have lessons.. I m so sad. On a happier note, I went ECP with 2b last wk. Haha. It was nice riding bicycles in such a cooling weather. I was lompang-ed by a shuai ge for a few mins. haha..yj, u jealous ba? lol..Its a pity tt we didnt take any pics at ECP. LOL. But nice pics were taken at iciban sushi. Haha. go see ming's blog for the pics. Hahaa. They are veri farni. lol Lets try ice skating the next time... haahhaa. -Hong-
8/22/2007 08:37:00 PM
|
|