Thursday, August 16, 2007

Basically the story goes like this. On tues nite, we 3 were all 'raped' by miss lim. lol. We've got photos as evidence. lol..

Haha.. yupz. shall make these pics small small. lol.. quite paisae. lol!

Hmm. I pon today, cuz i think i really need a breather. Was suppose to go gym with ty. But I m just too lazy. Paisae. I saw my frd's blog just now and I think that who she was implying is me, maybe i think too much.But being a ger, i trust my 6th sense. I feel kinda sad.. Or rather veri sad. Maybe my sadness began this morning. or maybe yday. haiz.. my life is in a mess.

Let me begin with the dreams I had recently. The day before yday, I dreamt abt my ex hall's president. The 2 of us were at a getai. Behind this getai was a cementery and we were searching for a tombstone. When we found the tombstone, there were 4 pictures on tombstone. I couldn't see the faces on the pictures... And I woke up feeling eerie. hahah.. 1stly, I am not close with my ex hall's president at all, probably he din even noe i existed and yet i dreamt abt him. 2ndly, its the 7th month nw....

Yday i also had a dream. I dreamt that i held your hand. But I let go of it after a while. It was dark basically no lights la yet I could see ur backview vaguely and ur palm clearly behind your back, sort of indicating me to hold you (I gt night blindness) . I hesistated and the dream jump to the next scene which was bright .. and on the board there was this sentence ' Who do you wan to see everyday?' and i saw ....... and i woke up. sounds drama rite? lol. but i realli dreamt abt this leh. and woke up feeling sad.

And just now I read my frd's blog. Although she said wat she blogged was a story, its clear that I've gt sumthing to do with it. And i felt damn sad. Real sad. I remembered a frd telling me that if i feel that i did sumting wrong, just apologise. But this time round, i guess it wont work. haiz.. I wan to be everyone's frd but I keep doing it wrongly this yr. I duno wats wrong! I feel weak. I pon today to get a breather, yet I feel more stress and sad. But imagining myself gg back to sch with today's mood, turn me off too..

I wasn't myself these few wks. I know you all sense it. I got everyone's concern like bringin me out to eat and shop, bringing me out to get the free sun and wind, accompanying me and patting me on my head, asking me whether I am oki, asking me nt to bottle up and stuff, asking me to tell you all wat had happened, whn i din feel like saying it, you all also din force me to say it. xie xie da jia. you noe hu you are. bu hao yi si hai ni men dan xin le. haha.. I will get better de. No wrries..

Gambatte neh!

-Hong-


8/16/2007 01:58:00 PM