|
|
||
|
|
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Life is a road of learning. We just got to learn in order to improve ourselves. There are a lot of things I do not know, therefore I ask in order to learn. Sometimes I fail but I learn from failure. Sometimes I figure out the problem and gave myself a solution. hAha. But i wish that there is a -know all- person around me. Whenever I am in doubt, I can always ask this person and this person will be able to give me a detailed explanation or even a perfect solution. Haha. It would be better if this -know all- person impart all his knowledge to me by giving me lessons. But i think the best would be that the -know all- person transfer his knowledge to my brain automatically (imagine fixing wires between our brain and transfer his knowledge to me thru the wires, which will probably take eh.. 30 secs). Haha.. And maybe I will fix a small little cute bug in my brain to organise his knowledge properly..hmm.. maybe into books. When I need any of the information, the little cute bug will help me flip thru those books and transmit those filtered information to my brain and let me know the solution to the problem. yay! Wahaha. so lame. -Hong-
7/11/2007 04:26:00 PM
|
|