|
|
||
|
|
Friday, July 13, 2007
I hate quarrels. HAha. I hate ppl quarreling with others. And of cuz i hate pplz quarreling with me. So I don't quarrel unneccessarily. Just remembered I ordered fish noodle from this aunty at bedok interchange. And I told her I wan to eat there. Yet she prepared it as 'take away'. So I told her, I wan to eat here de. Then she nagged at me as she changed to a bowl. She even complained to the aunty behind me that she asked me 3 times and I said I wanted take away. I was keeping quiet and smiling at her all the while, as she was grumbling. Lol. But if it was me in the past, I would gen gen yu huai and complained and stay angry for at least a few days. But this time, I could actually smile as I told yj wat happened. And I didnt remb this until my mum told me a similar incident she had. Maybe I've changed. -Hong-
7/13/2007 01:44:00 PM
|
|