|
|
||
|
|
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Hmm.. I had lunch with my mum today. As we were eating, there was this old lady who came begging for money so that she could use those money to fill her stomach. Looking at her,I feel that she doesn't look like one who couldn't afford her meals. But my mum was kind enough to give her $1. I once met an uncle who was half-blind and required a walking stick to support himself. He made his living by selling tissues to the customers at each table in the hawker centre. And that day, I did buy tissues from him. Compared to the uncle I met before, this old lady I met in the afternoon was sort of not worth helping.. Because we saw her at the NTUC choosing oranges. Mind you, its abt 5 bags of 5 oranges... Oh pls. the amount of money u begged for, is suppose to help you through your hunger, like to settle your meals. Don't tell me that you are using the money to buy these 25 oranges because oranges contain vitamin C and you will only be eating an orange every meal for abt 8 days... If you need money, earn it. Be it selling tissues or singing a song. Earn it because you still have your limbs, you are still able to make your own living. Don't beg and ask for sympathy. Worse is, you spent those money on something that is unneccessary. Unless, you really need vitamin C that much. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pls. Do not betray the trust I have in you. -Hong-
7/26/2007 08:53:00 PM
|
|