|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Eh, yday was the 1st time i heard the full song of [ i still believe] and its nice. hAha.. I had a dream yday. It was a nice dream and i really hope that it will come true. But dreams are just dreams. LOL. Hmm, i do not know what got into you. I just felt that you are different. Or maybe you did not change, its just me being too imaginative. Everything that you did, affects me and i like it but at the same time, dislike it. It just leaves me stepping into quick sand again, and struggling to get out once more. In any case, i gt out safely once. So i believe I will survive again. Haha.. yay! i gt a new pencil case. Haha. iTs so pinky. maybe i should use it as a pouch? hahaha. But i gt one new pouch too. hAha.. -Hong-
7/08/2007 05:14:00 PM
|
|