|
|
||
|
|
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Hmm, pplz bottled their feelings to themselves. I know this when i was young and by bottling up, its a way not to let pplz know wat and how you think and who you really are. This will not make you vulnerable at all, as pplz ard you will not know the best way to attack you. This will serve as a protection for you and yet, from the past till now, I tell my family and close friends about myself and stuff that is happening ard me. This made them know the inside out of me. But i believe they wont attack me. lol. Back to the pt, but my friends did not do the same. They bottled up. Yes, I hope that they will tell me how they really feel abt stuffs and their stuffs, but they bottled up. And sometimes, I don't bother to dig, because I believe that if they wan to tell me, they will just say. But at the same time, i feel......... (couldnt find a best word to describe) if they din say even when i asked. Or, they find a topic to divert. haiz.. wateva. Maybe those stuffs are really just hard to say out..... And maybe i should bottled more too. And let more stuffs be in the catergory of 'things i'll nv say'. -Hong-
6/20/2007 10:46:00 PM
|
|