Wednesday, May 2, 2007

yea! Finally the exams are over. But i dont feel the joy that i usually will feel after exams. Haha, maybe like what ming said-cuz i will be taking intersem, which means that i will be studying during the coming hols. So of cuz i wont be feeling the JOY. LOL. Tts the sacrifice for wanting a minor. lol.

Its thurs tml! and my uni frds are gg to msia. I feel a bit sad that i am unable to join them. But i think their trip will not be of lesser fun without me. LOL. Actually, if i insists on gg, i would be able to join them. But i did not because i noe if i go, the fun i get is lesser than wat they will get.

Saw my frdster msg just now and my pri sch frd wans to organise an outing. I am shocked. And i think i dun wan to go. Wahhahaa. Its kinda weird to meet pplz whom i nv talk to for about 10 years. I am antisocial. But his effort is relli appreciated as he at least remembers me and ask me to go for the outing. I feel 'remembered'! hahaah.. Looking at his msg, i recalled that i used to have a crush on his brother. And his brother did ask me out for movie once. But i din go. hahhahaha.. and from then on, we din talk at all. its so farni.lol. xiao hai zi jiu shi xiao hai zi. Haha.

I feel that my exam period for this sem is real long though i noe there are pplz who starts earlier and end later than me. lol. But its relli very long!!!! hAha... I am gald it ended today. I enjoyed my trip to school today. Haha.. f sms me to ask me whether i will meetin my grp at BL as we usually do. N ya, my grp set to meet at 12. So i ask f to join us. f sort of hinted to meet on the mrt, so tt we will have company for the long journey (we both stay at the east). Haha.. So yupz, we met n studied on the train like nerds and joke with each other when we sense tt each other are stressed. Haha.. Maybe bcuz f cured the stress tt i always had b4 every exams, tt is y i find the mrt trip enjoyable. lol. But y is f a malay??or issit half chinese??lol. aniwayz, f is a nice guy. Those outdoor type. Speaks and present himself well. haha.. if u wan. i can intro him to u. lol..

Hmm, exams period are also my pimples outbreak days. If u look at my face now, you will probably be as shock as my dad and my frds. Haha. I was shock too. N i m ugly! lol. I must get back the better complexion.

-hong-

5/02/2007 09:34:00 PM