Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Actually, we had a 7 pplz pic! hahhaha..

Hmm.. When i started looking at photos, i will take a very long time everytime. I will flipped to those photos that i took years ago and compare the changes of each individual. The thing that didnt change is that, those photos we had, are all of smiles. Hmm.. Recalled those times when we took those photos. For me, those were the times that i really had fun in and those were the times that I forgot all worries and posed nicely. Hahah.. Or maybe I faked a smile in those photos, and just that today, i couldn't remember how i was feeling that day ..LOL. Loook at the ppl standing ard you, are those smiles just smiles for the camera or smiles from the heart??

People are so good in hiding their emotions today that we don't really know how they feel. I also do that. Been working in expo these 5 days and there were just some irritating customers which I do not feel like serving, but as a salesperson, I have to maintain a smile and reccommend my olive oil to them. LOL. but thats work, isn't it! lol.. 'Customers are always right'.. ya rite. That will be correct if i am the customer. lol.

Had lunch with my family today. And its the 1st day i ate rice since the 1st day of wrk!!! haah.. Told them that I will be watching pirates today with my sec sch frds and they gave a comment 'y issit ur sec sch frds again?' Ya. i questioned myself too. haha.. i have been spending more time with them that maybe i neglect my JC and UNI frds. Or maybe i just do not have a lot of frds in my life. Haha.. At this phase of life, we have to do a lot of networking, the more pplz you noe and the more frds you get, the better it wil be for your work in future. Cuz maybe in the future, you may need one of their help. LOL. But i just love sticking with these small groups of frds...

-Hong-


5/30/2007 04:26:00 PM