Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My sec frds wanna go TW and i said i wanna go too. Soon after that my uni friends ask me to go KL and HK. I was very enthusiastic in going for the TW trip with my sec frds as compared to the KL and HK trip. But things like finding a partner, going on which day, going with who and working to spend for the trip made my enthusiam die down. Maybe its this that made me dont feel like gg to KL and HK too. If I go to KL, the accomodation and food will be covered. And I also have a chauffeur to bring me around. LOL. But I dont sense the joy and fun in going. But to go for hols is to have fun, isnt it? haha. For the HK trip, if i go , i will be gg with lotsa pplz, but onli 2 are the pplz i know. And one is attached. So strictly speaking, i will be onli gg with my frd. You are telling me too that you are afraid that your mum finds out tt you are gg with your bf, so you said you are gg with ur uni frds. So you hope tt we can go. Must i clean your ass after you shit? Haiz. i was feeling a bit sian n just at the rite time i gt these pics. HEh. it cheered me up..hahahahahha...These are the pics we took on banana's bday celebration. Heh!!



-Hong-

4/03/2007 05:29:00 PM