Friday, March 9, 2007

Starting from this sem onwards, I m not myself in school. Lolz. Maybe its because of the additional person in my clique that makes me not myself. I can't speak naturally and act naturally in school. Feel so restricted. That is why i dread gg to school. I think for the next few years of my uni life, this will still continue. After the 1 wk break and its back to school. The life in school is still the same. But the crap i talk in sch has lessen and sometimes i feel that there isnt a need to talk. Lol. when in the past, i would be thinking of topics to chat about all the time. Its such a life that makes me miss my sec sch times. Its also such a life that makes me miss my ger frds and my sec sch frds. However, as 'its sec sch times' its already in the past. Everyone changed somehow. The time we spent with each other is getting lesser as everyone is bz with the own life. That is y the outings we had are the ones i cherished the most. I do not noe y but the feel and happiness are there. Also, the things we did together and the fun we had, the funny jokes( some are not relli farni la) that we shared are the things that i will recall when i day-dream. I do not know whether they feel the way as me. Or maybe i am the only one. But i m relli glad that i've met them.

CNY met up!





-Hong-

3/09/2007 01:36:00 PM