|
|
||
|
|
Friday, January 5, 2007
Watched Deathnote 2 today. I like L. Although he hunched his back and looked like a drug addict, i just simply like him. Haha, maybe its the way he indulge himself in sweets, pastries, food.... lol. and he is smart. I LIKE HIM. Anywayz, after the movie, by n I went shopping. Bought a basic tee for $10. This hols i haven buy anything i truly like. Y Y Y? During today's shopping trip we saw lotsa cheap cheap jeans. LEE only cost $19, can you believe it? LOL. But i din buy. Cuz i have too many jeans at home and I just bought one jeans for $40 which i regret. haiz...... On the way home, we saw 2 siblings quarrelling. They were screaming and shouting at each other, pulling each other's hair and slapping each other's face. Their mother was beside them, looking lost and all she did was to smile. She didnt even stop them when their quarrels were attracting lotsa pairs of eyes. If i were their mum, i would have slapped them both and dragged them away. -Hong-
1/05/2007 08:49:00 PM
|
|