Thursday, December 21, 2006

My hand feels so weak after playing the 2 hrs badminton. Now, i am typing this post with only my left hand. Whahahhaa.. its exaggerating.

I was pissed off with the admin lady at the sports hall this morning. She sold 'my court' away when i was only 5 mins late. You know.. Only late for 5 mins. I blamed the bus and the rain. And not myself.. aahhahah.. (even though i know its my fault to be late,cuz i can leave home earlier ma...) But I got my court back in the end (its a long story). Played for 2 hrs with baoying, leen n yj. It has been so long since i played badminton n i stink stink stink. They stink too.. Whahahhaah. =p

I can only counter direct attack. Boo Hoo Hoo.. Dun smack me and make me run. Dun let me think during this hols. My brain need a rest. Lol

-Hong-

12/21/2006 09:25:00 PM